Friday, May 14, 2010

Can I breathe in the Mystic Tan spray?

I got my first Mystic Tan and the salon employee told me it was ok to breathe in the spray during the process. She said the nose guard would offer enough protection. But the Mystic Tan website advises against inhaling it. What's the deal?Can I breathe in the Mystic Tan spray?
Don't inhale it. It's only 15 seconds...I was too afraid to breathe in it :PCan I breathe in the Mystic Tan spray?
u shouldnt inhale it thats a lot of chemicals that can cause damage. if u just did it once tho ull be fine
I tried the mystic tan and i hated it! It was very streaky and after one shower it was pretty much gone so i wasted 20 bucks! It was really gross and wierd feeling.
who knows?


it's probably better not to breathe in the chemicals. the nose guard probably wont help much since it can touch your mouth and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment