Friday, May 14, 2010

Is a spray tan or tanning lotion better?

Im really pale and i want to get a bit of a tan but i want it to look natural. Im worried that if i get a spray tan it will be to obvious but that a lotion will turn my palms, heels and knees orange. Help!!Is a spray tan or tanning lotion better?
Both can make you look a bit orange... but I would definitely prefer the spray tan because they have different shades they can suggest for your current skin tone. Also, if you do the lotion to yourself, yes, your heels, palms, and knees would be orange, and you might have streaks from not rubbing it in completely. I myself just use a tanning bed, but I know some people refuse to do that... it would be my first choice because it lasts the longest, but if you are not willing to go into a tanning bed, definitely do the spray tan.Is a spray tan or tanning lotion better?
I've got a light complexion as well and don't tan too easy the natural way. I haven't tried the spray tan, but I have tried some of the lotions. I would not suggest wearing white or lying on any light sheets or furniture after applying, but they do look pretty natural if you apply evenly. The dryer parts of your body tend to soak up more lotion, so it's a good idea to rub in some regular lotion in those areas before applying the tinting lotion (such as elbows, knees, etc...). The only thing is the smell stays for a while. It only smells like tanning lotion, but my husband says it gives him a headache.
I would totally recommend ';Mystic Tan'; spray tan. I was white as a ghost when I got mine done and I didn't look orange at all, just a nice subtle bronze brown color. The best thing about the Mystic Spray tan is that it is filled with Vitamin E so your skin feels and looks fantastic after (sometimes I get it done just for the shot of vitamin E!) It costs about $20-$30 a session and each session will last 3 - 5 days (depending on how well you exfoliated before you went). Here's the link to the website so you can check out what its all about before you go: http://www.mystictan.com/
I think a spray tan is better for you. For one it's pretty instant and the self tanner will stain your clothes if you do it your self. Its cheaper than lotion and will last longer than lotion. Spray tans are easy to maintain and won't come off when you shave your legs like the lotion!
BRONZERR!!!


aka spray tan~


or you could just put on this type of banana boat type stufff (sold at like target,walmart,etc. ) that when you go tanning, it will give you a tan but its batter then bronzer or lotion
lotion.


the best trick is to just get normal white lotion, and mix a little bronzer until you get the color you want! it works great:)





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
go to the tanning bed and lay 15 then go up higher every time you go to the tanning bed me and my friend's lay 1 hour because we have lade in the tanning bed like every day and we are dark:)
spray tan is soooooo much better because if you dont spread the lotion on evenly then you wont be all the same color. Also your hands wont turn out orange!!!
Either way it'll look fake, so you might want to get a tanning oil and do it natural.. it would look like 100 times better

No comments:

Post a Comment