Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How long will my hands and feet be orange from sunless tan spray?

The rest of my body looks awesome but my hands/feet look so gross, especially my nails. I tried to take it off with lemon juice, sugar, exfoliating, etc. no luck.How long will my hands and feet be orange from sunless tan spray?
You're pretty much stuck with it until your skin regenerates itself - about 4-6 weeks depending. SHould be barely noticeable in less than 2. Don't feel silly though, I used it on my scalp after shaving my head clean in summer and looked like the spokesman for the citrus growers association.





Edit-wish I'd known this link when I did it!How long will my hands and feet be orange from sunless tan spray?
a day or two.





depends on what tanner u used.

No comments:

Post a Comment