Friday, May 14, 2010

Has anyone tried the Tan Inc sugar coat tanning spray? Any other recommendations?

I am currently using Body Drench Quick Tan spray for sunless tanning and I love it but the smell bothers me. For some reason I don't like the vanilla scent. I was wondering if anyone has tried the Tan Inc sugar coat tanning spray and what you thought of it. Also are there any good higher quality sprays that don't smell as strong?Has anyone tried the Tan Inc sugar coat tanning spray? Any other recommendations?
I don't like any of the spray tans, but I am in LOVE with the Jergens lotion that has a self tanner in it. It works REALLY well, no orange or streaks.Has anyone tried the Tan Inc sugar coat tanning spray? Any other recommendations?
well I've never tryed spray tanners but i sometimes use neutragena gradual sunless tanner...it works great for me and I'm usually pale
  • stella mccartney
  • 1 comment:

    1. In my opinion don,t use spray tan cause these type of Products containing chemical don’t photo-age the skin or contribute to skin cancer.
      spray tan solution Newcastle

      ReplyDelete