Friday, May 14, 2010

Is there such thing as a Glow Spray Tan?

I'm naturally tan, and I do not want to get any darker. I just want a nice natural glow, and I want to even out my skin color with the rest of my body.


1. Is there such thing a natural glow spray? (No dark, just glow)


2. Do they do them in Salons?


3. How much do they cost?Is there such thing as a Glow Spray Tan?
I would just use lotion that gives you a natural glow. It would be much cheaper if salons offer a glow spray (I dont know if they do). Plus it would look alot more natural over time.





Try Caress productsIs there such thing as a Glow Spray Tan?
Yes there is bit I first recommend a new line of Jergens products that are for


bronzing and glowing. I can't remember the name but the lotion is in a light brown bottle.There are three shades for light.. dark.. and medium toned skin. Try these first!
yes there is but i dont think there is in saloon
Yes, try the GlowFusion Micro-Nutrient Face %26amp; Body Natural Protein Tan. It's $58 on the website.





What it is formulated to do:


Breakthrough micro-nutrient technology delivers a potent blend of vitamins and powerful antioxidants to boost skin's inherent, sexy, ';lit-from-within'; luminosity. The pure, natural sugarcane-derived formula works with your skin's natural keratin proteins to create your perfect, customized shade of glow - every time, all the time. GlowFusion鈩?is completely odor-free, stain-free, and streak-free. The crystal clear mist dries immediately, evenly, perfectly.
caress is best

No comments:

Post a Comment