Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Your opinion on getting a spray tan in this situation?

I am 17 and I have a Winter dance coming up soon. I am pale and pretty much all of my friends are tan since they go to a tanning bed, and I'm not allowed. But my mom is allowing me to get a spray tan. I would go to this salon that my friend went to last year and her spray tan came out nice. Should I do it? And how do I make it look as good as possible? Thanks.Your opinion on getting a spray tan in this situation?
If you do get a spray tan do not get a shade that is so dark people will notice. you want to look nice and sun kissed not crayola crayon orange. Get the tan maybe a week before the dance so it has time to tone down and make you look like you didn't get over powered with fake tan. Make sure the tan is even as well, because you are risking the chance of streaks or spots, so before you leave the salon check yourself out and maybe get the girl to touch up a few spots.


Good luck %26amp; Have fun!Your opinion on getting a spray tan in this situation?
I would suggest getting the least amount of color because people you see everyday will notice it, and you know how girls can be mean. Being pale isn't that bad either...that is what happens to us in the winter, it's just the way things are. Natural beauty can be a key, but I understand the awkwardness of being pale in a dress. Picking the right color dress, a lighter shade, can help. Be happy in your own skin, don't follow what others do. Your mother is making a very intelligent decision for your body.
You can do it, but everyone will know and it will fade off. You also run the risk of turning orange. Pale skin can be beautiful. Wear yours with pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment