Friday, May 14, 2010

How do I get spray tan off the tips of my fingers?

I went to the tanning salon last night - got a spray tan for an upcoming event this coming week. Figured I could give myself the weekend to 'return to normal' by Monday (day of the event). Then I found out earlier that I have a job tonight. For the most part I look fine. I showered, which got rid of the excess. The only problem is my hands. My palms are fine but my fingertips are like wayyy dark %26amp; I have 4 and a half hours to make it go away. Help??How do I get spray tan off the tips of my fingers?
Easiest way of removing spray tan is to moisturize your body with baby oil, leave it on for couple of hours, and then have a hot bath, grab one of those exfoliating gloves (or loofah), pour some exfoliating gel onto it and scrub everything off.How do I get spray tan off the tips of my fingers?
ok i know this sounds crazy but i was told that windex takes it off and i tried it and it did. so give it a try.
put bleach on the area you want the tan to be remover works on alll fake tan
Scrub with lemon juice! It worked for me when I got a spray tan and it looked horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment