Friday, May 14, 2010

I need a opinion on wether I should tan naturally with the sun, or use a sunless tanning spray ?

Tomorow's the first day of school, and I dont want to look like an orange if I use the sunless tanning spray,


However, I dont want to peel when I do the natural tan with the sun..





Any advice?I need a opinion on wether I should tan naturally with the sun, or use a sunless tanning spray ?
i would tan naturally as with spray tan it can leave you patchyI need a opinion on wether I should tan naturally with the sun, or use a sunless tanning spray ?
The sun can cause skin damage and lead to wrinkles when you are older. I have aunts who tanned a lot when they were younger and they have leather faces...they look 20 years older than they are. I have stayed out of the sun (without lots of sunscreen that is) for 20 years and can pass for 10 - 15 years younger than I am. Use the spray....tans matter for a week or so, wrinkles are for 40 - 60 YEARS!
do neither cause tanning looks so unnatural
If tomorrow's the first day of school, you don't have time to tan naturally anyway... you'll just be red. Go for the tanning spray. Exfoliate before you do it though.
Use the Sunless tanning spray unless you would like to have skin cancer cut out of your skin in the future.
Spray tanning is safer and won't age your skin. Go for a very pale shade, or even better, be natural.
Hello,does skin cancer rings any bell? what about premature skin aging which is mainly caused by sun exposure?wrinkles,sun spots,dry skin? If you are scared to use fake tan,well the best solution is bronzing powder,just sweep,(light coverage) on your forehead,nose,cheek bones,chin,but make sure to apply it with large brush,also little bit on the neck,etc where skin is showing,blend it well.I like to use fake tan that you can build up in couple of days,it gives very nice and soft sun kissed look.Always check yourself in the daylight light,you need to know if you not too dark or blotchy.
Boy I've seen some dumb questions on Yahoo, but this one beats most!





Get a life pal! As someone said, its tomorrow. A good natural tan takes weeks.





Oh, those who talk of wrinkles are also idiots. I'm 60 and can pass for 45. No wrinkles. Just a nice shade of dark copper..I give my kids the choice after expalining the risks. My daughter is copper, my son whiter then white and burns like hell every time he goes on vacation cause he tries to do it fast. Have to change the family policy on that one. Do it right or not at all!





Takes time and practice. But it ain't for tomorrow, so just go in whiter than white. And next time plan ahead and buy some sunblock so it doesn't bite you, some Veet to get rid of the hair so its really all over. Nothing healthier than a good one, nothing worse than a bad on.e





Idiot!
get a sunnless tanning lotion it will be a lot easier and healthier but get a really good quality one so you dont look orange

No comments:

Post a Comment