Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Will a spray tan cover my stretch marks?

I know if i get a real tan it will make them more visible but im prettier when im tan. But after havin a bby i have stretch marx every where.... Pls helpWill a spray tan cover my stretch marks?
Hey Leann I agree it's not a good idea!





But I would recommend Bio Oil!





Buy some from your local pharmacist [preferably a big bottle] and follow the instructions inside!





I've used it myself and it works a treat if used properly!





Now I can use spray tan whenever I like!





Good Luck!





From Roisin in Ireland





xxxWill a spray tan cover my stretch marks?
yeah


get tan





try . (Neutrogena Micro Mist) spray





it is great
leann i've done it myself and it highlights your strech marks and so i would'nt do it

No comments:

Post a Comment