Friday, May 14, 2010

If I'm already naturally tanned, will getting a spray tan still make me orange?

I'm Lebanese, so I have already have a natural tan, kind of like a Hispanic person.





I want to get a spray tan(Mystic), since I burn really easily.


Will I still have a orange tint even though I'm already tan and not pale?If I'm already naturally tanned, will getting a spray tan still make me orange?
Why do you want a fake tan?





And no! If you go somewhere that is good you will just go even browner. Although I would watch it. A friend got a tan on top of her naturally darker skin (than mine) and it went way too dark for her. She looks like she had been baked in an oven.





Sometimes it can look really un-natural!If I'm already naturally tanned, will getting a spray tan still make me orange?
If you get a good spray tan, tan or not, it should never cause anyone to be orange. That really is something more from the past. But, I have always liked Clarins for the face, and then use Loreal's Bronzer for the body. Much cheaper than the spray...and both dry very quickly.
if you go to a good place you wont turn orange. but if your already tan why get a fake tan?

No comments:

Post a Comment