Friday, May 14, 2010

Would it be better to get a spray tan every week or use tanning lotion all the time?

Which would be more worth it and look better?Would it be better to get a spray tan every week or use tanning lotion all the time?
Use tanning lotion, you risk melanoma with the tanning beds weeklyWould it be better to get a spray tan every week or use tanning lotion all the time?
Personally, I think tanning lotion. I've gotten a spray tan, and it was okay, but it was 1) a lot more expensive than the lotion! 2) kind of a hassle, because you feel all sticky afterwards, but you can't take a shower for like 12 hours, and 3) you can pretty easily get uneven spots, drip lines, etc. I washed my hands afterwards, and everything except my hands were tan--my hands were white! And I don't think the spray tan really looks any more natural than the lotion. The lotion that's out now--I've used loreal's, myself--is pretty easy to use. The only problem is getting the hard to reach spots! I'd have a friend help with rubbing it on your back.
I say tanning lotion because a spray tan every week can have harmful side affects on your skin and sometimes your skin may come out orange, or blotchy. Just make sure you use the tanning lotion evenly. And they also have separate tanning lotions you can apply to your face.
Spray tans are really safe but kind of pricey. I used to go once a week but now I use Dove Energy Glow everytime I get out of the shower and I have a really nice even tan. I get compliments on it all the time.
spray would b healthier

No comments:

Post a Comment