Friday, May 14, 2010

My cousin is twelve and wants to get her eybrows waxed and get a spray tan, is that wierd/too young?

My cousin is all about being cool but she's extremely self-consiouse, I told her it was wierd to get a spray tan at 12-is it, I wasnt sure if the eye waxing was, she wanted me to ask so please answer!My cousin is twelve and wants to get her eybrows waxed and get a spray tan, is that wierd/too young?
i think its to young.....wait til 8th or 9th grade





ya, dont overdo the tanMy cousin is twelve and wants to get her eybrows waxed and get a spray tan, is that wierd/too young?
Noo...


Everyone I know does. What? You want her to grow a unibrow? It's fiine!! Just don't go too tan though, that might be a little scary.
The eyebrow waxing is fine but I think the tan isn't right for a 12 year old..........
Eyebrows are fine, but the spray tan... ?
12 is fine
eyebrows are fine you dont want her to have a unibrow do you?? lol


but spray tan..umm not so sure about
NOPE:)
no lots of girls to now days

No comments:

Post a Comment