Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Have you ever gotten a professional spray tan?

Booth or airbrush? What were the results, and would you recommend it?Have you ever gotten a professional spray tan?
Only once, the day before my wedding. (Airbrush)


I was the whitest I had ever been %26amp; pregnant so I couldn't tan (and had no desire to do so outside). The only thing I wish I would have done differently is have it done sooner so that I could have had it done twice before my wedding. Let me see if I have a pic so you can see results, I didn't think it looked fake or orange. http://www.flickr.com/photos/12379977@N0鈥?/a>





(My face was actually darker too, it's looks white %26amp; doesn't match.... thanks to the lady who did my make-up.)





ETA: For comparrison... here I am w/ a tanning bed tan. Now THAT looks fake. What was I thinking?! LOL! http://www.flickr.com/photos/12379977@N0鈥?/a>





No problem, I had the same exact fear so I wanted to ease your mind.





ETA again Amanda... just for the record, that's a really old picture...I will never use a tanning bed again!! I have a squamous cell carcinoma under my left eyebrow that I'm going to have to have plastic surgery on after the baby is born (all other treatments have failed). It's Bowens disease, which is almost unheard of prior to age 60; I was 29 when diagnosed. Go for the spray on, seriously. You are smart to be cautious in the sun!!!!!
  • stella mccartney
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment