Friday, May 14, 2010

Should I wear a bikini when getting a spray tan?

I've never gotten a spray tan before, but I am going to this week. I'm excited. Should I wear a bikini or what do most people do? Is there anything else I should know? It would be much appreciated. Will choose best answer as soon as I can. =)Should I wear a bikini when getting a spray tan?
I think most of the people remove the top but keep the bottom, its not nice having the traces and seeing the difference between ur tanned skin and ur natural color skin..


but thats just me, u do what u feel comfortable doing.Should I wear a bikini when getting a spray tan?
i never gotten one but i've worked at a tanning place that did it, and most people dont wear anything to avoid tan lines. but just to let you know a spray tan isn't always the best tanning solution because on some people it turns orange (but that also depends on who you go to) and also gets splotchy and washes out. but some people prefer it over a tanning bed etc. because its a whole lot healthier for your skin
I don't think you should because when you take of your bikini the print of the bikini is going to be on your body.
bikini, something strapless.





some places give you paper undies.
Spray tans look orange and fake.


Don't waste your money.
ive never gotton one (cuz im already pretty dark) but i dont think u should because the lines from itll show. then again i dont kno because it would be kinda weird if u showed up all naked : )
Well, if you like tan lines wear one. Tan lines are sexy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment