Friday, May 14, 2010

What is the best type of store-bought sunless tan spray I can get?

Hey, I just wanted to know what types of store-bought sunless tanning spray I can buy at stores like Walgreens. So far I've only heard of the Neutrogena Micromist but are there ones that you think are even better? Is there one that allows you to control the shade of tan that you want, or lasts longer and so on?





Also, do you know any other good stores that sell these products?


Thank you =]What is the best type of store-bought sunless tan spray I can get?
Wal Mart.





I like Neutrogena Foam, it spreads better %26amp; less likely to turn skin orange, but as w/ any self tanner, you need to always wash hands w/ soap after applying. For some reason, the tanner always turns creases %26amp; cuticles on hands brown.





It's better to use Jergens Natural Glow moisturizers every day (still wash hands). http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.co鈥?/a> You will tan gradually w/ them %26amp; won't streak, you will see results in a couple days %26amp; more by end of a week.What is the best type of store-bought sunless tan spray I can get?
i used to use dove sunless tan lotion. i mean, its not spray obiously, but it worked really well and gives a really pretty color.








http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>
  • stella mccartney
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment