Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What tanning spray gives you a nice golden tan?

I'm going to Florida and since it's August It will be REALLY hot and sunny. I want to get a tanning spray that I can find in a drugstore. I dont know which one works good. I will freak out if I turn orange! And I dont want to get one that barely gives me a tan. So whats the best one out there thats not too expensive?What tanning spray gives you a nice golden tan?
You only turn orange if you use a fake tanning product, a so called ';self tanner';. I usually go without anything, but sometimes I use coconut oil, SPF zero. I like the smell of coconut , but some people don't.


Try NO-AD dark tanning oil. They make Hawaiian style and Australian style. Both styles have coconut oil, and neither have any sunscreens, so you tan really dark. It's cheap because, as the name implies, they don't advertise.What tanning spray gives you a nice golden tan?
Depending on your skin type/coloring I would go to a certified spray tan tech....If you are very pale it doesn't matter what type of drug store cream, lotion, spray or foam you use, you have a high probability of turning orange or yellow. A certified spray tan tech will be able to use the proper DHA percentage for your skin type. Better to look naturally tan than look like you use product. Look at the pics on my website www.spraytanohio.com
Maybe Clarins self tanning ge or NEUTROGENA SUNLESS. Order online and get it delivered expedited...


http://www.tanning-advisor.com/spray-on-鈥?/a>





http://www.tanning-advisor.com/tips-on-s鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment