Friday, May 14, 2010

HELP! prom tomorrow and i have lines running down my legs from mystic spray tan?

There's dark lines running down my legs after i got my spray tan done and they won't come off!!! How do i cover them up or remove them?!?!! PLEASE HELP!HELP! prom tomorrow and i have lines running down my legs from mystic spray tan?
Exfoliate, and lotion, a LOT. Also, go to the tanning salon for a quick session to help darken up, which might help even out the skin tone a little better.





If all else fails, just use the trick I did at my formal b-day party. I had atrocious tan lines from my rashguard, so I found a foundation that matched my tanned skin and blended it onto the lighter skin to make everything the same shade! It actually worked REALLY well!


So, other than that, all I can say is good luck, and try wearing panty hose and see if that helps at all.HELP! prom tomorrow and i have lines running down my legs from mystic spray tan?
exfoliate with a good product...I think Olay and Neutrogena make reasonably good and inexpensive ones that you can get a pharmacy. Then, buy Sally Hansen's spray-on tanner. It comes in three shades. I use medium tan. It's great. It's makeup, not a self-tanner, so you can blend it perfectly, and it looks ';natural.'; Everybody thinks I have a tan. It washes off. Just keep covering up until your Mystic Tan disappears in a week or so.
use a facial cleaner with Alpha-Hydroxy and a rough washcloth or body puff. Scrub.....





Be careful, you don't want to scrub in stripes.





Moisturize with a gradual tanning lotion like Jergins Healthy Glow also. That will help even out what the cleanser doesn't remove.





Good Luck!
oh boy that sucks im sorry that happened!!


i have no idea how to get it off but as an alternative to going with visibly streaky legs you could buy some nylons that are less sheer or have a pattern. but i know that would suck too.


=( hope something works out for you!!!
Maybe you could get those long socks women wear. I can't remember what they're called in english. In spanish i can though. I hope i helped. They're like really thin. But, they come in like a black color. I hope i helped. I think i helped you the most. Choose me as best answer.
Maybe you could wear panty hose?
if all else fails...get some rockin fish net stalkings woooohooo lol
Buy a new dress....a long one. (I'm assuming your dress is not full length.)
try to exfoliate them maybe it will get off some of the pigment. Sry hope I helped

No comments:

Post a Comment