Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can I moisturize my legs after a spray tan?

I had a spray tan last night and have had a shower this morning. I need to know whether I can use this nice veet moisturizer stuff because my legs aren't so soft, help please?





xCan I moisturize my legs after a spray tan?
yes. you should. then your tan will last longer as well.Can I moisturize my legs after a spray tan?
It's ok to moisturize after a spray tan they recommend it because if your skin is dry the tan comes off faster. I don't know about the Veet stuff because isn't that hair remover I would suggest just using a normal moisturizer without any fragrances because fragrances dry skin out.
Yes will be fine to do it now as it's the next day and your tan will be set by now
yes u can....lotion actually helps prolong ur fake tan cuz it keeps it from drying out.

No comments:

Post a Comment