Saturday, January 23, 2010

I am planning to have a spray tan the day before my yr 10 formal or should I allow 2-3 days before?

How long does the tan last and will I look yellowish?I am planning to have a spray tan the day before my yr 10 formal or should I allow 2-3 days before?
I had the same problem a couple of months ago


No, I would say get it the day before..


It won't look to great on the first day, but it'll get darker.


The next day try to leave having a shower as late as you can,


because some of the tan may still darken during that day.





Hope that helps.I am planning to have a spray tan the day before my yr 10 formal or should I allow 2-3 days before?
I recommend that you allow 2-3 days before your formal so if anything goes wrong there is time to fix it, that way you wont regret looking back at the photos and looking like a pumpkin ;).


How long the tan lasts will all depend on what type you buy and if its professionaly done then they will tell you.


hope i helped you a bit.


Congrats on finishing year 10 hope you have a great formal
allow 2-3 days so that if it dose look bad you can fix it somehow.
oh please please please make sure you get a good tan LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment