Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How to remove a spray tan?

I did an at home air brush tan on myself and now my palms and bottoms of my feet are orange.....does anyone know of any at home things I can do to get the orange out? Please help I have a photo shoot on Saturday and I dont want to have orange palms and feet!How to remove a spray tan?
This may sound a little strange,


But take a lemon, cut it in half and rub it on the orange parts.


It also helps with the streaks. It's worked for me everytime i got one of those mystic-tans. :)





hope i helped, %26lt;3How to remove a spray tan?
Buy (or use) a really good exfoliator in the shower, and use a loofah.





Rub the loofah in a circular motion, and go in the shower 2 times a day (and exfoliate) untill they arn't orange anymore





Good luck on your photoshoot ! c:
I would get an exfoliater body wash and a loofah and take a hot shower and use the body wash on the loofah and it should do the trick! It works for me...
Get a very tuff scruby and use a beedy soap and scrub under warm water it should be gone after that. I have gotton good results from doing that because I have made myself orange before.
  • applying eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment