Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can you build on a Mystic Spray tan with a regular self tanner?

I just got a Mystic tan last night and I love it! Just wondering if I use at home self tanner if I can build on the color or will it just look streaky.





thanks!Can you build on a Mystic Spray tan with a regular self tanner?
Where I get my Mystics done - they actually sell an extender kit - it comes with the lotion in a spray and moisturizer and stuff to help extend your tan. The girls at the tanning place told me to use the spray if any spots got missed during the Mystic, use the extender during the day - and then before I get my next Mystic - use the exfoliater. I'm SUPER pale and things tend to look orange on me - but I've never had a problem with this. (I found it online here: http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/calif鈥?/a> - if you tan at Darque Tan (www.darquetan.com) they sell it there. (I don't actually tan, only the spray kind, but that's where I go).Can you build on a Mystic Spray tan with a regular self tanner?
Absolutely, that's how I make my Mystics last 2 weeks
i think it will look a little streaky...but not too bad....

No comments:

Post a Comment