Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I get spray tan off?

I got a spray tan today for the first time. I picked up my kid afterwards. Now it's about 7 hours later and my son has spots of spray tan on him. He is only 1 so I don't know what to do to get it off and get it off good. Please helpHow can I get spray tan off?
I tried rubbing some lemon on my forearms and wiping it off with paper towels. About half of it came off, but it was still barely noticeable. Hopefully it's not too bad on your son. Good luck!How can I get spray tan off?
That's easy, take a shower and scrub the ';stain'; off. Worked for me. Over a week or so, it will eventually have all washed off. You aren't supposed to get wet or sweat for 24 hours after a spray tan.
Don't sweat the small stuff.........It'll come off eventually......you don't want to put anything harsh on him. It will wash off in a couple of days. I'm surprised it came off on him. It's supposed to dry quickly. Just gently scrub with soap and washcloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment