Thursday, January 21, 2010

I want to get a spray tan but I don't want it to turn out orange?

I am really pale and for the summer I want to get a spray tan. Should I just telling the people at the salon or whatever that I just dont want it to turn out orange? Will they be honest about that? How does choosing the colour of skin you want work?I want to get a spray tan but I don't want it to turn out orange?
I don't think you should even go to the salon for a spray tan because at Victoria's Secret, there is this AMAZING spray on tan for like $18, and it looks completely natural, and it doesn't turn you orange.I want to get a spray tan but I don't want it to turn out orange?
Yes the people at the tanning place can answer all your questions, i think u should spray tan once! and then lay in a tanning bed with tanning lotion!!


it should do the trick, just dont spray tan alot cause then it will make u orange for sure, only spray tan once in a while for a quick fix.
HAHA OH YEAH like its gonna be different for u just bcuz u dont wana look orange. theyre orange on everybody, some are just in denial..especially those blonde bimbo barbies who look orange no matter what kind of tan it is.
go to the sun maybe like 12 in the afternoon (really hot) maybe like 2 hours or more. the swim in the swimming pool. . . . :P :))
try a tanning bed first..the spray is pointless if you want it for the whole summer because it evenually starts washing off. and you may start lookinng blochy orange
just get tanning lotion and spread it on evenly. then you look tanner but you won't get skin cancer when you're older.
dont do it to urself


your just going to turn orange hun
tans aren't hot. tho you might want to try going out into the sun maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment