Saturday, January 23, 2010

OK I have asked about the Sunbeds but what about the Spray tan?

I want to get tanned but I have never had a spray tan or been on a sunbed





What I want to know is what happens with the Spray tan? Are you in a booth on your own like a sunbed?





I am insecure about stripping off in front of peopleOK I have asked about the Sunbeds but what about the Spray tan?
I think a spray tan by person is better as they will give you better advice on skin preparation. Why don't you see if you can find someone that will come to you to do it, that way you will be in a more comfortable environment.OK I have asked about the Sunbeds but what about the Spray tan?
I did a spray tan for my sisters wedding...full body...I was able to keep my shorts on and I had a strapless bra on. I looked nice and tan too...it was great...The place I went did it with an airbrush. It was a little room, me and the girl that sprayed me. Some places have a little room with a sprayer though. You stand and it sprays.





Goodluck
There are several types. Once type is in a booth on your own and the machine sprays you and no one sees you. I don't personally think this is the best way. I prefer when you have the beauty assistant spray you - they can see if they miss any parts and can adjust the colour to suit you. I know it can be embarrassing but they see hundreds of people of all shapes and sizes so try not to worry - the results are always better!
usually u have to stand in a booth........... but i guess it depend to which saloon u go to. spray is better i think. u can top it uo until u get the colour u want!!

No comments:

Post a Comment