Saturday, January 23, 2010

How long do i leave my spray tan on before i wash the excess off?

some people got confused with what i was asking.


i actually mean...well okay...


you go to the place and they spray the tan on...then how long do you leave it to set and develop in your skin, before you wash the excess off?


haha, sorry.


...because i got one for my formal and i got it the night before and washed it off the next day.


i need one for saturday night, and was supposed to get one tonight, friday night...to sleep with the excess, but i'm wondering if i got it done in the morning would i have the excess on long enough to have developed in my skine etc?How long do i leave my spray tan on before i wash the excess off?
get it on first thing and it will b ok to wash off later on that day, i dont reckon that they really need 24 hours,


i got one on for my sis wedding and couple of hours later i got a splash up my arm, i thought it was ruined but luckily the tan had dried in and it was only the excess,


goood luck with the tan

No comments:

Post a Comment