Thursday, January 21, 2010

Does anyone know a good Spray tan or lotion that you can apply by yourself?

I need the brand of the best ';do it yourself'; tan- weather its from a can, bottle, or lotion pump. I'm kinda pale. Plus a red head. its hard to get tan. we get more burnt. so i need names AND what it is (can, pump, bottle).... plz and thx!Does anyone know a good Spray tan or lotion that you can apply by yourself?
I absolutely LOVE L'Oreal Sublime Glow! It's a lotion in a tube that sells for about $8 or $9. You can get it anywhere even in some grocery stores. It doesn't smell bad and as long as you rub it in pretty well, it won't streak. Make sure to wash your hands well though! I apply it every night and get tons of compliments. I am very fair but I wear the medium. You will see results the first day but if you want to go darker, just apply every day. Before a trip, I will do it in the morning and at night (I have tanorexia before I vacation!).Does anyone know a good Spray tan or lotion that you can apply by yourself?
There are NO good tanning lotions, sprays, chemicals, chemicals. You have NO carbon, you can only get that from the sun. The chemicals will increase your cancerous cells.
I use Loreal Sublime Bronze after 3 uses you can definatly tell you're getting tan! (:
I use a spray-can from Victoria's secret called 'Bare Bronze' for about $18. It works, AMAZING! Plus it smells great(: I definitely recommend it.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Avon has a great spray tan %26amp; tan lotion with a moisturizer and SPF. If you have more questions email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment