Saturday, January 23, 2010

If I have a spray tan and get a tattoo will it mess up the tattoo? or will it look normal once it heals?

I am going on a weekend getaway and am getting a spray tan done and I was wondering if it would affect anything if I got a tattoo... I don't want to get a tat on top of it and then it turn out horrible when it heals and the tan fades...please answer!If I have a spray tan and get a tattoo will it mess up the tattoo? or will it look normal once it heals?
The tattoo will heal fine, just dont spray tan for awhile. I self-tan and my tats have healed fine. I just dont tan for a week or two after getting the tat.If I have a spray tan and get a tattoo will it mess up the tattoo? or will it look normal once it heals?
well, it wouldn't mess it up. as long as you dont get the tatoo like, the hour after you have your tan. wait atleast like 3 days


it shouldnt affect it
it will be fine. just don't get another spray tan until your tattoo is healed.
should be fine
i would lay off spray tans until your tattoo heals.
  • stella mccartney
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment