Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can I use tanning lotion to tan in the bed, then get a spray tan?

I want to tan in the tanning bed, then I want to get a spray tan. But when I tan in the bad can I use lotion or will that prevent me from getting a spray tan?Can I use tanning lotion to tan in the bed, then get a spray tan?
If you want to look like an umpa lumpa go for itCan I use tanning lotion to tan in the bed, then get a spray tan?
This likely depends on the chemicals that will be sprayed on you during the spray tanning. The person who will administer your spray tan should be able to tell you if you can go right in for your spray tan or if you need to shower first to remove the tanning lotion.





Of course, as you probably already know, tanning beds have been associated with increased risks of developing skin cancer. If you're getting spray tanned anyway, why not just skip the bed?

No comments:

Post a Comment