Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is it a bad idea to get a spray tan, even if it is done at a reputable salon?

I don't care if it is dramatic, I just don't want it to be blochy or orange. I want it to look real. Is it a bad idea to get a spray tan, even if it is done at a reputable salon?
No, it's not a bad idea. It shouldn't be blochy or orange, it's done correctly. It's accually a good idea compared to a tanning salon, or laying out on the beach. Much smarter, and less of a risk for cancer! :)





The only downside for you, might be that the only thing you will be wearing is a paper cap to cover your hair. You can request to keep your underwear on or a bikini, but the spray will essentially ruin it, and it creates tan lines.Is it a bad idea to get a spray tan, even if it is done at a reputable salon?
No it's definately not a bad idea. My mom [yes I know lol] gets spray tans sometimes if she has to wear a skirt suit and they look really good. Just make sure to follow the instructions carefully and you'll do fine! It's better than sunning or a tanning bed though.
I say go for it. I've been doing the sunless tanner in a tube at home for about 2 years. and I'm planning to get the spray on done as soon as i can afford it. its just so much easier and less messy. :)
It's not a bad idea at all. I used to get spray tans. It's definitely 100% safer than tanning beds. Spray tans just don't last as long as regular tans.

No comments:

Post a Comment