Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can I wash my face with a new spray tan?

I just got a spray tan this morning and I don't want it to come off but can I still wash my face/use toner/moisturizer tonight? Or will it come off? I use Proactiv so its kind of exfoliating. Help appreciated. :]] Thanks.Can I wash my face with a new spray tan?
If you got it on in the morning, you can wash yourself by the evening. That should be plenty of time for it to have done its job. I always want to take a shower soon too, but if you can get thru several hours, you should be good.Can I wash my face with a new spray tan?
hey there...you should wait 8-10 hours until the tan fully dries in your skin. after that, wash your face with something super mild and moisturize it, but don't use the toner or the proactive exfolizating wash at all on the first day...that will mess up the tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment