Saturday, January 23, 2010

What's the best way to get an all over tan? Tanning bed or Spray Tan?

I'm very frustrated because my arms are very brown but my breasts and bottom are very NOT brown and I want to make my skin tone even. I want a natural looking all over tan and I was wondering what would be the best way to get one? I've never been to a tanning salon before and I also want the fastest results. Help me!!What's the best way to get an all over tan? Tanning bed or Spray Tan?
There are pros and cons of both.


Spray tan pros:


-doesn't damage skin


-usually has even coverage


-instant tan


Spray tan cons:


-costs more than tanning beds


-only lasts about 2 weeks to a month


-could turn out orangey





Tanning Bed pros:


-even coverage


-can usually get good deals at most salons


-lasts a long time


-relaxing





Tanning Bed cons:


-takes longer to build up a good tan (shouldnt go more than twice a week ESPECIALLY if its your first time...i would suggest only going once a week)


-can damage skin later in life





*If you do end up using a tanning bed I would suggest for the first time to not tan your butt for more than a few minutes...put a towel underneath it for the rest of the time..it sounds silly but trust me, if you don't you will wish you did. Then, from then on out just go up a couple minutes each time.











What's the best way to get an all over tan? Tanning bed or Spray Tan?
Tanning is something you really have to be careful with. I have the same problem and i would suggest the tanning bed, 3 times a week for 10-12 mins each. Even though a spray tan is better for your body, your not tanning your whole body, just those target areas. So make sure you put tanning lotion on and you should cover your face....the tanning bed can really ruin the skin and cause wrinkles.
tanning salon. do a regular laying down bed first then do a standup unit every now and then to make sure it is completely even because beds when you are laying down can create pressure points which dont tan.
go to the beach and run around for the day.
dont get a spray tan or u will end up orange like i did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment