Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Really Need a Tan!! I dont want to use Sunbeds and Spray Tans wash off, any ideas?

I have used tanning moisturisers and stuff like that before but they dont go right! I need a tan that will last for a while without the risk of streakyness or skin cancer, anybody got any solutions?! Thanks! =]I Really Need a Tan!! I dont want to use Sunbeds and Spray Tans wash off, any ideas?
I hear you! I'm pale as a white sheet of paper and 99.9% of sunless tanners look ridiculous on me. Even on 3 mins. I get burned in tanning beds. Haha. I'm a mess.





Professional tanning salons have a spray tan that work better, looks much better and stay on much longer than over-the-counter sunless tanners. I'm getting married and that's what I'll have to use too. Do your research, some are better than others. And everyone tells me you get what you pay for. I gave the salon sunless tan a trial run last weekend and I can't tell you how impressed I was by the results. I've never looked that naturally tan in my whole live.





For a less expensive option: Last summer I had more success with the gradual sunless over the counter tanners than I have the one time applications. Jergins makes a lotion (in a light green bottle) that has a very small amount of sunless tanner in it. If you use it every day when you get out of the shower over time you develop a really nice even-looking tan. No streaks. It's a little more expensive because you'll have to finish a whole bottle before you start to see the glow. And then you'll have to continue buying it to keep it. But it's worth it and much more natural looking than other over the counter junk.





Good luck future-bronze-goddess!I Really Need a Tan!! I dont want to use Sunbeds and Spray Tans wash off, any ideas?
I'm a *porcelain* gal, often working as a body double for actresses who are MUCH MUCH tanner than I am...





My little beauty secret is Sally Hansen's Airbrush legs.


Yes, it's a spray-on and only lasts until your next shower, but it's no more work than applying your daily moisturizer!


Spray it lightly, rub it in and VOILA! you look like you've come back from a cruise. (In fact, when I used it after my Christmas cruise - since my skin sucks at tanning %26amp; didn't acquire much color - everyone was complimenting me on how ';glowing'; and ';bronzed'; I looked. ';How lucky to have gotten such beautiful color over the winter holidays!!';)





*shhh*





It also has vitamin E, so I find my skin to be softer with each use. Went to a Mardi Gras ball this year, made my mom try some on her shoulders/chest and she couldn't stop raving about how young she looked! Took about 10 years off her appearance. Now there's rarely a day she doesn't ';tan'; her legs.





...and the less you bake in the sun, the younger and healthier you'll look -- combine that with a little color when you prefer and you'll always look 23!





In any case, the most important thing is to love your appearance. Own it. Go tan one day %26amp; the next don a sleek/sophisticated Nikki Kidman sheen. Consider your tan an accessory -- think of how many girls are stuck with the same, boring color?! Light skin was once a sign of royalty, and is still coveted in hundreds of cultures.





So rock it, love it... but when you want a little bohemian beauty, reach for the spray tan.





Good luck!





:)





-lj
You've eliminated fake tan and real tan. Those are your only options. Spray tans or sunless tanning lotions aren't perfect, but they eliminate the chance of skin cancer. However they do wear off easily as they are kind of a 'dye' on your skin and come off as the outter layer of skin does...and sometimes on your clothing/bedding.





Real tanning, via tanning bed or the sun, goes through several layers of skin. It is much longer lasting, and if done correctly (without getting burned) does increase your risk of skin damage over time, but the skin cancer risk isn't as great as if you actually get a sun burn (it's still there, just not as great).





I prefer to use the sun (why pay for skin cancer, when you can get it for free?) but have used tanning beds before, when I wanted color and a good base tan (for sun protection) quickly.
my mum uses johnsons holiday skin moisturizer, you use it on your body, and just rub it in evenly when you've got out of the bath/shower and leave it for a while to let it dry in :].





it's won awards such as best tanning moisturizer and it is a very good tanning solution! it's around 拢4, but it's worth it - it lasts for ages!





i hope this helps, good luck ;x.
The best healthy way to get a nice all over tan is to eat lots of raw carrots. (it contain carotene and will give you a lovely golden glow) But beware ! Your skin will remain sensitive to sun rays. So loads of anti-Uv block needed.
Sunbeds and the Real Sun, BOTH increase your risk of skin cancer. Either go on a sunbed or go on holiday. Either way you'll still increase your risk of cancer, but you'll look good and that's what counts. Ain't it?
Wipes with a tint are good and cheap


Why don't you try using self tan and then put moisturiser over the top just before it has completly dry and that way it will last longer and look more even


x
Use a moisturizer with tanning agents in it...it will build a natural tan with out all the other stuff


:)
holiday
Go on holiday?
the sun
go on holday!!! beach xD

No comments:

Post a Comment