Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where can I get a good spray tan in the Glasgow area?

I am looking for one that doesn't go green after its done and doesnt smell...Where can I get a good spray tan in the Glasgow area?
Hey, i'm actually a spray tan technician and this is my company...





spraytanXpress is a professional way to get a sunless tan by airbrushing.





It is a friendly and professional service which uses an excellent tanning manufacturer to ENSURE that colour is not orange, (unlike most products on the market) and there are different strengths for everyone to suit different wants and needs in terms of colour.





Based in HOT! Tanning Salon, 348 Victoria Road, Glasgow, G42 7RP.





Please click on the link to my bebo site for more information.





http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfil鈥?/a>





If you have any questions that you feel are un answered here, or would like an appointment, feel free to contact me through bebo or on my mobile. 07983 167 271





The tan goes on a tan colour as it has an instant bronzer, and it does NOT go green or black! I know fake bake, st tropez, mystic tan and many others do, I don't like them because of this.





XXX





Where can I get a good spray tan in the Glasgow area?
Unfortunately the smell is something that can't really be helped. It's about the reaction of DHA (the ingredient that helps you develop a tan) with the bacteria in your skin





St Tropez works best on me but it may depend on your skintone. I'm very fair with pink undertones and have never looked green with St Tropez. Mystic Tan looked completely orange and unnatural on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment