Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Does anyone know anything about a spray tan?

I want to get a spray tan in a salon but does it turn your skin orange?How long does it last?Does anyone know anything about a spray tan?
It lasted like 4 days on me. I would definitely recommend it because it looked completely natural on me. I recommend getting it sprayed on by a person in a tanning salon (don't go to one of those Mystic Tan booths).Does anyone know anything about a spray tan?
I have them about twice a year before and after summer, you can ask for differnet levels depending on how dark you want to go.


For the first time go LIGHT because it comes out darker when you wake up the next morning.


They normally last about a week/week and a half as long as your not going in the sea or planning to have a bath everyday - showers are better.
i think there awesome i always get a santrapay one, most salons use that, and iv never not liked it and iv never gone orange! they last about a week maybe a bit longer just as long as you don't ex foliate when your in the bath/shower. and you done get it wet for at least 11 hours after you first get sprayed :)





go for it :)
it shouldnt.


I think only the ones


you buy at the store turn


your skin orange.





Also: last up to 2weeks.
My mom has gotten one and it didnt make her look orange at all it looked really nice.
they look disgusting and turn u into an orange oompa loompa
it looks horrible when it starts to come off..u look like u have patches all over u...
I am very pale and I try to stay out of the sun and avoid damage. these are the only ';tans'; that i get. i never look orange and it usually lasts about 1 1/2- 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment