Thursday, January 21, 2010

How long does a spray tan last for?

and if anyone knows how much they usually are.. please tell.How long does a spray tan last for?
Depending on your before and after care, your spray tan should last 7-10 days. Alot of my clients who get sprayed regularly will stay tan up to 2-3 weeks. I don't know where you live, in Canton, OH we charge $25.00 for custom spray tan. I don't know about the salons that offer Mystic/booth spray tans. If you have any other questions you can go to my website www.spraytanohio.comHow long does a spray tan last for?
if u go to a place that has a ';Mystic Tan'; booth, the results are natural looking but it only lasts for 1-1 1/2 weeks. Most people only use spray tanning booths for upcoming special occasions when they don't want permanent results. I am not sure about other tanning booth models, but if you are only looking for a temporary tan, ';Mystic Tan'; is excellent. Happy Tanning :)
The kind I get so I can do it myself last pretty long. It says two days on the can but I think it'll last a week or so. The kind professionals do...well for me it was disgusting and I had to get rid of it as soon as I got it. ugh.


Try going to Sally's. (http://www.sallybeauty.com/)


then there are helpful ways of putting on (in videos) on youtube.


:)
A spray tan lasts for about 3 weeks approximately.
Mine usually last about 2-3 weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment