Saturday, January 23, 2010

If i have dry skin will my skin turn white where its dry if i get a spray tan?

I really want to get a spray tan because i find that my skin has become very white in some places and i am tan in every other place. If i do get a spray tan will it just look even whiter?If i have dry skin will my skin turn white where its dry if i get a spray tan?
not sure but if that dry skin is dead skin, the tan will rub off those spots faster, especially when you shower


you should exfoliate well firstIf i have dry skin will my skin turn white where its dry if i get a spray tan?
I assume it will come out even more uneven





You should probably deal with the dry skin first, if it's white then it's all dead skin cells. Exfoliate daily, and get a good moisturizer meant for dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment