Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do i get a spray tan off?

I put it on last night for the first time and I forgot to wash it off my hands =PHow do i get a spray tan off?
exfoliate like mad...???How do i get a spray tan off?
Use astringent toners to remove a fake tan, or try using toothpaste. Exfoliation will even out uneven application.





Next time, do your hands last. The best way is to rub tan on the back of one hand, the n rub the two backs of your hands together. If you do decide to do your palms, rub them right away with a wipe soaked in toner - nothing says fake tan like orange palms.





Good luck!!
I don't think there is a definite way to get it off. If it is on your hands though try a Painter's Soap maybe... It works well getting other tricky messes of hands in a easy manor. I've never used spray tan so I'm not entirely sure.





I hope this helps.
When this happens I use a product by Tanwiser that removes the self tanner stain off my hands.
you could try baby oil


i know it gets off fake tatoos


i had an armfull one day for halloween


and it got rid of all of them in less then 5 minutes


you dont even need alot. you can try it!
try lemon juice..and sometimes if you use nail polish remover...but you have to be careful with nail polish remover


but i would suggest lemon juice
Chlorine well a swimming pool wold get it off if its a dark tan 3 times swimming??
haha i think it might come off with just water and soap idk tho :(( sorrryyyssss
you don't

No comments:

Post a Comment