Thursday, January 21, 2010

Should I wash my hair before or after spray tan?

I'm getting a spray tan this afternoon and I need to wash my hair today, would I be better to wash it before or after I get the spray tan?Should I wash my hair before or after spray tan?
I would wash it before you spray tan. They cover your hair with a shower cap so it won't get dirty. That way you don't risk washing the tan off before it is completely dry.Should I wash my hair before or after spray tan?
You should wash your hair after your spray tan..but not straight away becuase the water could run on your tan and streak it ! But although they give you a shower cap some of the spray particles will end up in your hair .. leave it for 12 hours after your tan then jump in the shower and do it all at once..;D
Might as well leave it dirty till you wash the tan off tonight or tomorrow. THey usually put a cap over your hair but the front is still out a bit and maybe a bit round the sides as they'll spray your ears too.
after. you'll need to leave the spray tan on until tomorrow morning for best effects, so you may aswell just wash it tomorrow.
before
i would do it before

No comments:

Post a Comment