Thursday, January 21, 2010

Would you use a mobile spray tan technician?

Spray tan salon in the comfort of your own home? Would you use the service? If not why not? How much would you be willing to pay for the service?Would you use a mobile spray tan technician?
do you know anyone that's used them before? I'd be wary myself, someone that doesn't know what they are doing can really make a mess of a spray on tan. (a mess that takes days to wear off!) Plus do you a place you can do it without fear of staining? Plus i wonder do they require some kind of certification to do this anyway (cosmetologist)? I don't know, I'd make some inquiries!Would you use a mobile spray tan technician?
i think i would be worried it would make a mess of my home





i would prob be willing to pay less than a salon, maybe a few pound cheaper??
  • applying eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment