Saturday, January 23, 2010

When you go to get a spray tan, do you have to do it topless?

I'd be a little awkward if i had to take my bra off and have the spray tan, or do you usually just wear a strapless bikini style one?When you go to get a spray tan, do you have to do it topless?
Idk. I have an at home spray tan kit. It costs about 80 $ and 25 $ for the refills. I've never got one at a tanning place or doctors office so I wouldn't know. If you are like me and want privacy, buy one of the nice kits and do it yourself. Mines a flawless airbrushing kit and the tan lasts for 10 days and gradually gets darker. : )When you go to get a spray tan, do you have to do it topless?
i always go topless when getting a spray tan - white bits are not very attractive! - the person doing it has seen it all before honey i just wear a thong - take it from me , once you have seen one you have seen them all i work in care and see the ';bits'; of random people on a daily basis and to be honest i really don't take much notice just get on with my job! which im sure is the same for whoever is doing the spray tanning i seriously doubt they will remember you an hour after you leave the shop! x


hope your tan looks great :)
When you get a spray tan it's upto you how much or little clothes you wear. Some girls do it completely naked, some do it in shorts %26amp; t-shirts. They don't actually care, they've seen it all before. And it's your clothes that get ruined if you leave them on lol.
When I was working at the Spa we had the gun and all the women who did it were nude. All of them were like I am paying to have a tan so do the whole body. Now some places have the booth were it is automatic and you are by yourself.
no you dont have to do it topless but most people do so they wont have any lines. but if it bothers you going topless wear a strapless, but i wouldnt worry they see naked bodies everyday they dont take any notice.
It's completely up to you! I have had spray tans done with a bra on and without but it does look better without the bra
No.
u can do wateva makes u comfortable.they will ax u wat u want to do..or they should!

No comments:

Post a Comment