Thursday, January 21, 2010

Should I get a spray tan before or after vacation?

I am going to Florida for Thanksgiving and was wondering if I should get a spray tan before or after since I will probably only get a base during this time of year. I was thinking after so it will last longer but idk.Should I get a spray tan before or after vacation?
Do both.


Get one before you go so you look tan while at Florida.





Then get one when you come home so it will intensify the base tan that you got while at Florida.





As long as you're there for at least 4-7 days you can get one when you come home without looking crazy tan.





Get a level two Mystic Tan.





Make sure to use lotion to help keep the spray tan longer and remember to exfoliate before you get a spray tan NOT AFTER!





=) good luck.Should I get a spray tan before or after vacation?
I think you should get one before, because you don't want to show up to wherever you are going looking really pale, and then when you get a REAL tan, the spray tan won't be there.
after :)

No comments:

Post a Comment